Monday, June 2, 2008

Weekly Update

Time to check in on our goals. I have to say that on the walking, I did not do as well as I expected. A migraine took me out around midweek. Our family hike on Sunday did help me make up a bit, though. But on the eating front, I did really well and didn't cave in to the midnight munchies even once. How did you guys do?

On a totally unrelated note, I visited the calorie calculator in the sidebar links and realized that I am still consuming the amount of calories needed for a nursing mother. My youngest is almost 3, so I haven't nursed in a long time. No wonder I've been gaining weight!

This week's goals:


  1. Keep track of everything I eat, compare calorie intake to ideal suggestion

  2. Find time to do my Pilates DVD at least 3 times this week

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com