Monday, June 30, 2008

Not going well...

Oh boy. So I really fell off the wagon the past few weeks. I just got SO stressed out with the changes at work and people not doing what they were supposed to.. and planning the farewell party for our department... etc. It was crazy. I tried to stay away from sweets... but I could not stop with the soda. And the gym... all the sugar made me lethargic after I was done working and I just could not get motivated. All that's over now and I have made a goal this week to sit down and plan when I am doing what. I stick to things better when I am writing it down.

We are stopping Nutrisystem after the food we have runs out. It just got boring really fast and it started to taste all the same. I need some variety in my life. That's another thing that was stressing me out... how much I didn't like the food anymore and how I was going to tell Mike... and I missed cooking. So, we are going to do portion control on our own.

Hopefully this week goes better!!

3 comments:

Jen plus 6 said...

Hey Liz/Niz!!! If you can be at my house and eat etc and still lose weight, you can be at home and eat and still lose weight... right!?! I think so. So Good luck and stick to it and you can't "lose"!!!
;^) Yes, I know, you're about to tell me I'm a nerd, but I'm not- really. You'll just have to get used to that!

Kristen said...

I feel your pain, friend:) Stick with, hang in there, hold on, and any other cliche you can think of, cause you can totally get back on track. you've been doing such an awesome job thus far, surely you're entitled to one little slip:)

Rachel said...

From my experience losing weight has been a bit of a roller coaster, but as long as you're progressing overall it's good to have a lapse now and then. I found that a lapse once in awhile helped me remember why I was working to lose weight. For example after totally pigging out on some old "favorite" food that's not good for me I felt really sick and then wondered why I used to love it so much, as it wasn't as good as I remembered.

So don't be discouraged. Struggling is part of the process and because it's a process it takes time, work, and um... patience. Things that we don't like. :-) It's WORTH it though! You can do it!

 
template by suckmylolly.com