Here are some of the things that are discouraging me right now:
- My husband. After looking at the Diabetic Exchange Diet with me and agreeing that it would be a good thing to try, he ate 3 full plates at dinner. 3. Um, way to get on board, sweetie.
- TV commercials. Shouldn't it be illegal to show chocolate on network TV?
- The kids, who are just dying to make cookies, or cake, or some tasty treat. I feel bad for saying no, but I know that I couldn't control my eating with that sort of thing just sitting around the house, begging me to eat it.
- Watching skinny girls eat. Or not eat. I'm not sure what's worse.
- The weather. It's been rainy here for the past few days, so I haven't been able to get out and walk. now it's sunny and I just don't have the energy.
How's your attitude faring this week?