Monday, June 2, 2008

Check out today's Oprah!!!

If you can still see it, check out today's Oprah. There are PHENOMENAL weight loss stories featured. The people lost at least 100 lbs I think, and the average is probably higher.

As for my goals I think I posted new ones for this week already in a comment, but for accountability's sake, I did pretty well at going to the gym and/or running. I went running once and made it to the gym twice. Not too bad!! My other goal I bombed at. I bought some ice cream. So, I told Peter that after the junk in the house is gone, that's it. I don't have the will power to throw it away!

What about the rest of you?

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Awesome job with the running and gym attendance, you rock. After I make a pledge like your ice cream throwing out, I always eat that thing really slowly to make it last longer, a spoonful at a time...anyway, great job!

The Vestel's said...

Marie,
I like you need to have something to help with the sugar cravings. My solution was to buy gumballs. there about 5 calories and i allot myself about ten each day. they help get me that craving out of the way and occupy my mouth with something so i'm not munching.

 
template by suckmylolly.com