Friday, June 13, 2008

I'm Cranky (with pictures!)

Annoying Things:

  1. People who dress like this to work out:

I mean, really? Is this necessary? Also, do you have to look so happy? For those of you who are curious, this is what I look like in my "athletic gear":



Sexy, no?



2. That the weather went from nice to summer in 1 freakin' day. Now my nice, quiet park has been inundated with college guys playing sports. Don't get me wrong, it was nice at first, but now their energy is just annoying. Apparently bronzed muscles glistening in the sun can get old. Who knew?

3. Speaking of the blistering hot sun, what the heck do the manufacturers of 'sport' sunscreens add to create that lovely oil slick that lingers on your skin for days? Do they think we all want to look like professional wrestlers?


Shiny enough?

4. People who look at me like I'm crazy just because I'm singing out loud in public. Ok, I know I'm no Olivia Newton-John, but I like to think that I can hold my own.

and finally,

5. That on the way home tonight, I saw some teeny-bopper girl wearing daisy dukes, a halter top, and a knit cap. The kind with ear flaps and a big fuzzy pom-pom on the top. Which has nothing to do with anything, really, except that it thoroughly offended me for some reason.

Hope you guys have an awesome weekend!



3 comments:

Mike said...

Hello! I love Olivia Newton-John. I like "Magic".
I have an entire blog just on Annoyances! :)

Kristen said...

Wow, Mike! I'd say you have a blog on just about everything- ever! :)

Rachel said...

LOL, great post.

You look SO cute! I'm dressed similar to you when I go walking/working out. I don't like wearing (or seeing others wearing) skimpy clothes... as if a gym (or when working out) is a great time or place to pick up guys. What do those girls think they're doing? Yuck!

 
template by suckmylolly.com