Monday, August 18, 2008

Monday Review? Sweet!

Oh, hey, is it Monday already? Wow. Well, last week is mostly a blur of packing, teary goodbyes, and airports. I did work out a few times with the help of my WiiFit trainer. I'm thinking of naming her "Mandy". Sounds like a perky trainer name, right? I don't know if I mentioned it, but the WiiFit is pretty awesome:) And I'm totally counting my frantic dash through the airport after an abrupt gate change as "working out". As for eating, well, we've already discussed the whole stress eater thing. Ugh.
It's good to be home and I'm feeling pretty motivated right now. The day we got home I unpacked everything, did laundry, mopped floors, reorganized the kids' drawers according to category, and pulled out a pile of clothes from my own closet that I'm getting rid of post haste. Whew. Back-to-school always affects me this way; it just feels like a good time to sort, clean, and organize. Hopefully all of this "new beginning" fervor will spill over into my diet and exercise...My weight loss goal has become a little more concrete (thanks to the WiiFit:) heh heh) and I know that I need to lose at least 26 lbs to be at a more healthy BMI. My weekly goal is at least 1/2 lb loss. We'll see. I feel good about it, though.
How are you feeling as the summer winds down? Satisfied with your progress, or frustrated? Motivated or stagnant? What are your goals for fall?

1 comments:

blah said...

I love Wii Fit and need to jump on mine. Maybe I should try exercising instead of just watching the Olympics :-)

 
template by suckmylolly.com