Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Monday Review: only 1 day late!

Sorry guys. Yesterday was a little crazy around here. The first day of kindergarten, canning peaches (I'm a glutton for punishment) and, oh yeah, we got our WiiFit! WooHoo! I'm so excited. Even the kids loved it.
In other news, I lost 2 pounds last week and I have no idea where they went. I did exercise sporadically (swimming with the kids, walking, nothing too hard core) but not 2 lbs worth. Maybe it's the change in humidity? Water weight? I just don't know! I'm not complaining, mind you, it just bugs me that I can't point to something and say, "Yep. That's what's helping. Gotta do more of that." You know?
How did your week go?
Goals for this week: 1/2 lb
actual exercise
drink more water

2 comments:

Marie said...

Maybe consistency paid off and it's not that you did any one thing just last week but that you have continued to do lots of little things right? Maybe??? Anyway, congrats to you. Two weeks ago I lost 3 lbs after starting WW but I didn't get to make it into the meeting last week with Peter having that fun kidney stone but I'm sure I gained with the stress. Who doesn't eat more when they're stressed? If you don't, I need some lessons from you!!! We'll see what happens this Friday at my WW meeting.

Rachel said...

That's great! I agree with Marie, I think you're consistently doing a bunch of little things.

My main goal is to lose 6-8 lbs by the end of September. So 1-2 lbs a week.

To achieve this I'm calorie counting and going to the gym twice a week and walking 2+ times a week.

So far so good!

 
template by suckmylolly.com