Saturday, August 9, 2008

I'm sorry...

I want to apologize for being so absent. We just moved from Oklahoma to Delaware and then four days after getting here I had to (well, maybe "wanted to" is a better way of saying it) go to a Stampin' Up! Convention in Salt Lake City, Utah for 6 days. I had planned the trip months ago and thought it wouldn't be that big of a deal, but was wrong since our move had so many problems occur with it. We won't go into all that - it's stressful enough without me typing it out on here.

So, I'm finally getting to unpack, getting my oldest daughter ready for Kindergarten next week, and I just started Weight Watchers again this past Thursday. I'm crossing my fingers that with all the stress right now I can remember where I want to be, and realize what it's going to take to get there! So, wish me luck and I promise to try to be more active on here again. I have been reading all of the posts because I subscribe to this blog to make sure I don't miss any, but I haven't commented much. Know that I really appreciate each of the authors and that I truly do hope that we are helping someone out there even if he/she isn't saying much ;)

Take care and have a beautiful Sunday!!!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com