Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Best of Intentions

Remember how I said I was going to use this summer to jump start my workout?  Well, I had every intention of doing so but got a new job so my 5 weeks off didn't really happen.

That said, I have been eating better but do know that I need to up my physical activity.  How is it that I weighed more this morning when I woke up than I did yesterday evening?  I just don't get it.

School starts next Wednesday and as long as we have a smooth opening, I can feel life getting back to normal-or as normal as my busy life is.

I'm sorry for the lack of posts, I've just been swamped lately.

1 comments:

Kristen said...

This has been a crazy summer for everyone, so cut yourself some slack! The mysterious overnight weight gain is probably water retention. Congrats on the new job, and good luck getting back on track, I think we're all right there with you:)

 
template by suckmylolly.com