Monday, January 19, 2009

mmmm, Lard

Hey guys! How was your week? Is anyone else sick of the gray and wet? Ugh, I am. How did you do last week? I did pretty well with my running. Eating is another matter. I may have, at a particularly low point, melted down some left over Halloween chocolate with cream cheese and toffee bits and used it as a dip for pretzels. Maybe. My memory is a little hazy on that point. However, I did downsize to a regular hamburger from the double-pattied CholesterolMac that I usually get at the local Hardened Arteries House of Fatty McFat-Fats. So, woo! That's a whole lotta progress.
Weigh-in: 2lbs gained (stupid toffee bits)
Miles run- almost 15
Diabetic Comas- 1

1 comments:

misty said...

Wow, 15 miles! I'd be so sore I wouldn't even get out of bed! I got a set of core rythems dance workout dvd's a few weeks ago, since I put on a little weight around my middle this fall when I was on light duty at work. The first one is a getting started one where they teach you the basic moves, and I couldn't make it all the way through it! But I am still attempting a few days a week (okay,2 days), and hopefully I can shake my booty back into my jeans I was wearing!

 
template by suckmylolly.com