Monday, July 21, 2008

Where's my summer going?

Remember how I said I was going to use July to jumpstart my working out?  Well, I haven't had as much time off as anticipated.  I ended up applying for and getting a new job in my district and have been "working" some this month.  It's a great move--I'm moving from the District Office to being an Elementary Principal and I'm moving the boys from their current school to where I'll be--but there just aren't enough hours in the day.

That said, I did make it to the Y today and am kicking myself for not just going and taking the kids.  I have working mommy guilt and don't want to put them in child watch while I work out but I went to look at the Kid's Club area and they will have a ton of fun.  Plus, the boys are always asking to go to the Y anyway.  So, I might as well take advantage of my Y membership for more than camp and classes for the kids, right?

I have made it on the treadmill a few times.  Getting motivated to do it was the hardest part but once I hopped on and finished, I was so glad I did it.

Until next time!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com