Monday, July 14, 2008

Healthy-Yet Tasty-Snacks

Hey everyone, what are some semi-healthy, yet yummy, snacks that you've found? I'm a bit addicted to sugar so fruit and veggies don't always satisfy those cravings, y' know! Here are some of mine:

  • Fudgesicles: no sugar added and only 40 calories each!

  • Crystal Lite: I like the taste of some of the flavors but only drink it once in awhile

  • Chocolate Covered Raspberry ice cream bar: These tasty treats are only 140 calories and are very satisfying. (I'll update this when I get the exact name or a picture as I don't have any in my freezer at the moment.)

  • Pretzels: low calorie yet crunchy good (if you like them, that is!)
Okay, so maybe these snacks aren't "healthy" but at least they're "healthier" than a regular chocolate bar or pint of ice cream.

I'm always looking for new snacks to try so if you have any ideas please share them!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Mmmm, Breyer's real fruit popsicles. So tasty.
I can't really think of any other healthy treats. However, I have found that when I have a chotolate craving if I eat dark chocolate, it satisfies the craving but is too rich for me to eat more than a tiny bit. Also, I feel ok about it what with all the good healthy things stuffed into the dark choclate:)

Kristen said...

Another tasty snack: dried cranberries! goood combo of sweet and tart, still good for you. Love 'em...

 
template by suckmylolly.com