Monday, July 14, 2008

Monday Review: let's call it #8

Hey, remember last week, with all of the optimism? Yeah, me, too. Well, funny story. My little sister insisted on waddling along with me on my walk Monday night and, well, I sort of walked her right into labor. She started having contractions during the walk and around midnight that night, her water broke. So, mt new nephew was born the next morning and I didn't get anything done the rest of the week. That's why I was such a slacker around here: no new posts, no new recipe, nothing. Sorry about that.
All things considered, though, I did pretty well with my diet this week. We ate out a lot, since none of us felt like cooking, but I was pretty careful about my choices. And I made approximately 3,000 trips up and down the stairs at my parents house every day, which I am completely counting as exercise. All in all, not as bad as it could have been.
This week, my dad and I already have a standing evening walk date, I'm going to borrow my brother-in-law's bike, and we've made a much healthier menu. So, I just have to focus.
How did you do this week?

1 comments:

Rachel said...

That's hilarious, walking your sis into labor. Great job on your walking and healthier menu. I think you're doing marvelous for being on vacation and not in your regular routine!

I did alright, but not as good as I'd like. When my life's back into a regular routine it will feel more normal, but for now I think I'm maintaining which is good.

 
template by suckmylolly.com